Coaching will help you if:
- You are ready to access calm, confidence, and connection whenever you need it.
- You are tired of anxiety and stress running your life
- You want to be able to enjoy your hard work and success.
- Perfectionism leads to frustration and exhaustion.
- You feel stuck, but you just can’t seem to do it differently.
- Procrastination keeps you from getting the results you want.
When the survival networks in the brain are active, life appears limited and filled with problems. You will learn to recognize when your brain is in survival mode and how to refocus on what is present, what is important, and what is under your control. Circumstances that were previously frustrating and confusing will become your greatest opportunities for growth and fulfillment.
Are you ready?
To practice the life you really want?
To take complete responsibility for how you use attention, time, and energy?
To have a peaceful, positive, and purposeful relationship with life?
Here’s how coaching works:
- We meet weekly for an hour in person, by phone, Skype, or Facetime.
- You practice in between meetings to develop new, effective habits
- We e-mail, text, or touch base by phone between scheduled meetings when necessary
- We gradually spread the meetings to every other week and even monthly as it makes sense
This approach is based on exhaustive research in neuroscience and human performance. The coaching program at Applied Attention puts a heavy emphasis on the practice that the client engages in between coaching sessions. A sincere commitment is necessary, and the results are remarkable. You will be amazed at how much struggle you can let go of and how much energy and depth you will find in your life.
An initial program is 8 sessions. The cost of this program is $2000. Some financial aid is available and is determined individually with each client.