Coaching will help you if:
- You are tired of anxiety and stress running your life
- You want to be able to enjoy your hard work and success.
- Perfectionism leads to frustration and exhaustion.
- You feel stuck, but you just can’t seem to do it differently.
- Procrastination keeps you from getting the results you want.
- You want to connect in meaningful ways to others.
- You are ready to access calm energy whenever you need it.
When the survival networks in the brain are active, life appears limited and filled with problems. You will learn to recognize when your brain is in survival mode and how to refocus on what is present, what is important, and what is under your control. Circumstances that were previously frustrating and confusing will become your greatest opportunities for growth and fulfillment.
Are you ready?
Are you willing to take responsibility for your relationship to discomfort?
Are you willing to accept that freedom from discomfort is not the same as absence of discomfort?
Are you willing to practice the life you really want?
Here’s how it works:
- 8 one hour meetings in person, by phone, Skype, or Facetime.
- E-mail and phone access between scheduled meetings.
- Regular practice reminders.
This approach is based on exhaustive research in neuroscience and human performance. The coaching program at Applied Attention puts a heavy emphasis on the practice that the client engages in between coaching sessions. A sincere commitment is necessary, and the results are remarkable. You will be amazed at how much struggle you can let go of and how much energy and depth you will find in your life.